TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) help to keep the www.kefirko.com website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and in connection with the www.kefirko.com website (“the Site”). You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
Brand KEFIRKO operates company under the auspices: Borgla d.o.o.
Ulica škofa Maksimilijana Držečnika 6
1. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Borgla d.o.o., and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
2. You must be at least eighteen years old to place an order on this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only order in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist until Borgla d.o.o. accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Borgla d.o.o. sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
5. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Borgla d.o.o. of your offer to buy goods from Borgla d.o.o. or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Borgla d.o.o.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to Borgla d.o.o. for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Borgla d.o.o. as soon as possible.
10. All purchases are non-transferable.
11. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by informing us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or info[at]kefirko.com.
1. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Borgla d.o.o. do not exclude or limit any liability for
(a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Limited’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Borgla d.o.o.’s employees, agents or subcontractors or
(b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Borgla d.o.o. does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications, and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
3. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price.
4. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
5. Borgla d.o.o. will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Borgla d.o.o. is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Borgla d.o.o. does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
7. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Borgla d.o.o. of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 14 working days of delivery of the goods.
8. You and Borgla d.o.o. will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
9. The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Borgla d.o.o. does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Borgla d.o.o.
Processing of orders
1. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in Slovenia. Slovenian and English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
2. Borgla d.o.o. aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 14 days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
3. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Borgla d.o.o.
1. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
2. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Borgla d.o.o. has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
3. Borgla d.o.o. can deliver to any country available to choose from in our web shop.
1. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
2. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
3. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
4. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
5. In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade-marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
6. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Borgla d.o.o. reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Borgla d.o.o. and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Borgla d.o.o. and its affiliates, as appropriate.
7. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
8. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
(i) you fail to make any payment to us when due;
(ii) you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
(iii) when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
(iv) we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
9. Borgla d.o.o. may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When Borgla d.o.o. do so, it will mention the fact on the ‘ordering information’ page of the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site.
10. Your continued use of the Site following Borgla d.o.o.’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
11. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between and you relating to your purchase.
12. Borgla d.o.o. advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Borgla d.o.o.. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Borgla d.o.o.. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
13. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
14. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Slovenia.
1. Each coupon is identified by a Promotional Code and has different requirements and rewards. Please check your coupon -- all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount.
-Coupon values are as specified on the coupon.
-Limit of one coupon per household.
-Coupons are intended for single use only.
-Coupons are applicable to all payment method that you can provide on web site kefirko.com.
Coupons are redeemable only on the Kefirko.com Web sites. At times, coupons may be limited to one specific site; please check your coupon to verify which site(s) the coupon applies to.
A coupon may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties, including, but not limited to, Borgla d.o.o. affiliates or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to any existing Kefirko.com Web site).
2. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the coupon is allocated to one item (one kefirko), excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
2.In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the coupon is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item's value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
3. Certain items may not be eligible for discount. This includes new items which, by law, cannot be sold at a discount in certain countries.
4. A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges.
5. If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
6. Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one coupon code may be used per order.
7. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
8. Coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
9. Coupons cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
10. If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
11. Borgla d.o.o. reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
Delivering your order
We can deliver to any country available to choose from in our web shop. We are working hard to deliver your item as soon as possible, but please allow 3-14 business days. Orders to remote countries may take a few days longer.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All European countries include 22% VAT on prices from our web store.
General conditions were updated November 2015.
Who is collecting the data?
Borgla, kreativa in storitve d.o.o.
Valvasorjeva ulica 40
Representative: Marko Borko, email@example.com
What informations do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address, You may, however our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information help us to better respond to your individual needs)
-To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
-To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- How long will the data be stored for?
We store the basic personal information more time as long as you have the status of our registered user on our website.
We keep your personal data processed on the basis of your consent permanently or until you revoke this consent from your site.
We keep data on invoices issued for 10 years from the issue.
We will keep the data necessary for concluding and fulfilling the contract between you and us, for 10 years from the completion of the contract (delivery of goods).
After the expiry date, your personal information is effectively erased or anonymised, which means that we process them in such a way that they can no longer be associated with you or attributed to you.
- What rights does the data subject have?
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
to ask us at any time:
confirm, or process your personal information;
access to personal data and the following information: processing purposes; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations; the planned period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including the shaping of profiles and the reasons for it, as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for you;
for one (free) copy of your personal data in the format you specify yourself (if the request is provided by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, the copy shall be provided in electronic form); for additional copies you request, we can charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs;
correction of inaccurate personal data;
to limit processing when:
-- dispute the accuracy of personal information, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
-- the processing is illegal and you are opposed to the deletion of your personal data and, instead, request a restriction on their use;
-- We do not need personal data for processing purposes anymore, but you need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims;
the deletion of all personal data (the right to forget), provided that the conditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled, and in particular when you revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
the display of personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without hindering you in doing so;
termination of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling if the assumptions of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- the right to file an appeal against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Act.
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?
You may address your requests regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data in writing to a representative contact listed at the top of this document.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, we may require additional information from you, and we can only act if we can prove that we can not reliably identify you.
At your request with which you exercise your rights in relation to personal data, we must respond without undue delay, and no later than one month after receiving your request.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
-To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others ritghts, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integritiy of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.kefirko.com/terms
This policy was last modified on 25/5/2018
Ulica škofa Maksimilijana Držečnika 6
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
You have 14 working days to return an item from the date you recieved it.
To be eligable for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you recieved it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt of proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Insure item for the full value with “tracking”. Returns lost in return shipping will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org